There is a type of plant that name "Magic Tree".I did not believe at first, I though the seller was lying to the customers. But finally, I believe it after my father taste its fruit himself.
My father eat a sour, very sour lime. My father taste the lime and have a ugly look. Then, the seller told my father to eat the "Magic Tree"'s fruit before eating the lemon. So, my father did what the seller told. My father taste that the lime is very sweet.
I didn't believe it, so I taste it too. It's real, It's really sweet, I haven't eat a lime as sweet as this lime!
If you want to buy it, you can find it at Cameron Highlands, Pahang, Malaysia( If you're taking a taxi, tell the driver to Cameron Highlands,Tanah Rata[the road to ringlet])I hope you all like it. :)









它叫“神奇果”树。I have one.
ReplyDelete